Prep Lists for Camping, Hiking, and Backpacking: A Quick Reference Guide with lists of everything you need to plan for your next adventure or to … next crisis (Prep Lists Books) (Volume 1)
The Problem: Remembering everything you might need for a camping trip is a big challenge—there is gear, food, tools, skills, maps, plans, backup plans, and more. Don’t scramble at the last minute to get ready; be that person who is always prepared for anything. Why rely on others because you forgot something or because you
The Problem: Remembering everything you might need for a camping trip is a big challenge—there is gear, food, tools, skills, maps, plans, backup plans, and more. Don’t scramble at the last minute to get ready; be that person who is always prepared for anything. Why rely on others because you forgot something or because you lack skills to take care of yourself? You can be confident that you have everything you need and always know what to do next.
The Solution: This book is a quick reference guide with lists of everything you need to plan for your next outdoor adventure, to improvise in your next crisis, or reach your next level of proficiency. Whether you are a newbie or a veteran of outdoor adventure looking to expand your horizons, there is tremendous value in this compilation of essential tools, skills, methods, and strategies.
Personal Experience: The prep lists in this book were personally crafted by an experienced outdoorsman who relies on being prepared for anything—camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, backpacking, canoeing, trail riding, and more. Reading this Prep Lists Book is like brainstorming with a room full of experts.
Your Benefits: Having these checklists of things to remember, projects to do, ideas to plan, or topics to learn gives you thorough guidance for complete self-reliance. Whether your adventure is solo, with family & friends, or part of a team, you can be assured that you will relax and enjoy a fulfilling experience.
Action: So let’s get started! You can read this book from cover to cover, or more likely you will use the tables of contents and reference links to bounce around to the topics that interest you most. Then think of the people in your life who need a copy of this book—both the planners and the spontaneous free-spirits. Tell them about it or just go ahead and buy a few books as gifts.
Uses of This Book:
• A checklist to see if you have everything you need
• A reminder to add missing items
• A learning tool to acquire new skills
• A refresher to remember forgotten items
• A quick reference of topics to consider
• A textbook to highlight and annotate
• A notebook to capture fresh insights
• A teaching aid for novices
• A mentor to expand your knowledge
• A source of ideas and creativity
• A gift for a birthday or holiday
• A planning tool for each trip or adventure
• A resource for emergency preparedness
WHY Go Camping? A few reasons:
• Affordable: Compared to other vacations, the cost of camping is very small.
• Campfires: There’s nothing quite like staring into a dancing fire.
• Escape: Use camping as a great excuse to disconnect and get away from texting, emailing, talking, driving, and hurrying.
• Skills Refresher: Remember how to start a fire, fish, hike, climb, boat, backpack, cook over an open fire, & sing campfire songs.
Go: Why are you still reading this book description? 🙂 You came to this page for one reason: to prepare yourself for your next camping adventure. So, scroll up to the top of the page and click [Buy Now] for Kindle or [Add to Cart] for Paperback (Qty = 2 so you can give one away.)